Returns and Refunds
STARTING YOUR RETURN
To start your return, contact our Customer Care Department directly at 877-297-6594 to speak with a Customer Care representative. You may also email us as email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
For return claims of product performance issues, a further call to the manufacture’s technical support team may be needed to review the matter and quality of installation. If the warranty is invalidated, returns may be rejected.
RETURN & RESTOCKING FEES
Restocking fees are not charged if the product is returned unused, with all accessories included, and with no damage to the packaging. Product must be received in the condition it was shipped out. Any deviations from this requirement may cause re-stocking fees to be applied to the refund amount, based on the condition of the return. Restocking fees may vary between 20% to 50% of the order value.
Purchaser is responsible for the cost of return shipping. All returns associated with any "Free Shipping" offer will have, the original shipping fees that we incurred in the process of shipping your order to you, deducted from the refund. For all other orders not associated with our "Free Shipping" offer, original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We will process returns for unused products and refunds only for items purchased from PowerSaceAV.com. Returns for unused products purchased online must be submitted within 30 days from the date that your order has shipped.
UNDELIVERABLE OR REFUSED SHIPMENTS
Any shipment that cannot be delivered for any reason beyond our control or any shipment that is refused upon delivery by the buyer for any reason other than having apparent significant cargo damages, will be returned to us and will be handled according to the same exact return conditions and fees outlined herein. Please remember, the freight carrier must have a valid phone number to setup delivery appointment before attempting delivery. We receive your phone number through your order records. If your customer record is not updated and the phone number we receive with your order is not valid for any reason, the shipment cannot be delivered. If you cannot be reached to obtain a correct phone number within 1 or 2 days of the arrival of the cargo at destination terminal, it will be returned after a short period to avoid storage charges by the freight carrier.
Shipments sent via FedEx or UPS will require an adult signature at delivery. If delivery or signature cannot be obtained, the order will be returned to us and will be handled according to the same exact return conditions and fees outlined herein as well.
To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in perfect resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages, scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed or used in any way
- You must have the original manufacturer packaging for the item (manuals, accessories, packaging materials)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the original manufacturer packaging for the item
- Packages MUST be sent back by the same delivery method they were originally delivered to you (UPS, FedEx or Freight).
- All items must be packed EXACTLY THE SAME WAY as we have shipped it to you originally
- If a wooden palette was originally used, return must be loaded on same or similar wooden palette
- Cartons must be loaded RIGHT SIDE UP as indicated by the printed arrows. Otherwise they will get damaged and not be refunded
- Cartons must be secured and strapped down to the palette (if palette was used) so they will not move from their loaded positions during transportation
- Cargo must be wrapped in stretch film to bond it all together and avoid some pieces to go missing during transport
- Return address labels must be attached to the return outside of the stretch film.
- Customer will be quoted a return freight. If agreed, we will send a prepaid label to buyer to be used on the return. You may also use your own carrier