meeting your air conditioning system needs, for less
SIZE OF PRODUCT
- Tons: 0.75 Ton (9,000 BTU/H)
- Type: 37.5 SEER Inverter Heat Pump
- Voltage: 208/230V
SQUARE FOOT COVERAGE
- Covers 650 Square Feet
- Pre-Charged up to 16Ft
- LCD Remote Control
- Remote Control Holder
- Outdoor Valve Cover
- 10FT Installation Copper Kit
- 13.5FT Digital Cable Kit
- Installation & User Manual
CONTROL YOUR COMFORT WITH INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Have you ever wondered what is the difference between inverter and non-inverter AC? Take a look at the top 5 advantages of inverters that make them better than non-inverters.
- Eco Friendly
The inverter system has a variable speed compressor. A sensor in the inverter adjusts the power according to the temperature in the room, lowering the electrical consumption and saving energy. The non-invertor compressor is fixed which only operates at full speed or minimal speed.
- Better Savings
Due to the sophisticated operational method of the invertor, its compressor does not work at its full capacity all the time. When the speed is lower, the needed energy is lower too and you pay less money for electricity.
- Quiet Operation
As the compressor motor of the inverter air conditioner does not turn on and off all the time, but keeps working at low power, the operation is more quite.
- Longer Life
The technology of the inverters not only makes cooling and heating more efficient, but it also makes the AC’s life longer.
- Faster Cooling/Heating
The inverter AC is able to cool or heat your room faster. In the beginning of the process, the inverter uses more power than the non-inverter and diminish the power when it gets close to the desired temperature.
ADVANTAGE OF ZONE CONTROL SYSTEMS
The Benefits of a Ductless AC System
- A ductless AC is able to distribute cold or warm air more evenly and efficiently than traditional units, resulting in a more comfortable temperature throughout the home.
- They’re easy to install. Ductless installation is essentially free of hassles, doesn’t require any invasive ductwork, and can be completed in just a few days. As a result, the installation is less expensive than a traditional HVAC system.
- It allows allergy sufferers to breathe easier. Ductless systems contain air purifying filters that absorb germs, pollen, dust, mildew, and odor-causing gases. In addition, they constantly circulate fresh and healthy air throughout the home.
- They save money. Ductless systems are extremely efficient and have the ability to heat and cool homes at just a fraction of the cost of other heating and cooling units.
- They’re flexible in regards to location and are small in stature. They can be used to heat and cool one room, which is ideal if you’re considering adding an addition to your home. Several models have up to 4 indoor air-handling units connected to one outdoor unit. This allows the unit to heat and cool several rooms or zones within the home.
- They have a more esthetically pleasing appearance than other add-on units, such as window air conditioners. In many cases, they can be hung at any point on a wall, suspended from the ceiling, or mounted into a drop ceiling. Most come with a remote control to make it easy to turn them on and off when they are positioned in a hard to reach area.
PERFECT APPLICATION FOR
Quick View Specifications
|Air Handler Depth (In)||8 ½||Condenser Depth (In)||14 ½|
|Air Handler Height (In)||12 ½||Condenser Height (In)||27 ¾|
|Air Handler Width (In)||40||Condenser Width (In)||33 ¼|
|Cooling Capacity (BTU)||9,000||Refrigerant||R410A|
|Heating Capacity (BTU)||N/A||Indoor Sound Level (dBA)||29 ~ 36|
|Power||208~230V / 60Hz||Outdoor Sound Level||55|
|Rated Input (W)||500||Moisture Removal (L/Hr)||1.0|
|Rated Current (A)||2.2||Air Circulation (CFM)||235 ~ 425|
|SEER||37.5||Liquid - Gas Size (In)||1/4" - 1/2"|
|HSPF||14.1||Maximum Installation Length / Height (Ft.)||82Ft / 33Ft|
|EER||18.00||Operational Temperature Range (?)||32 ~ 90 (?)|
|Certifications||EnergyStar, ETL, ISO||Parts Warranty||5|
Why buy from Innovair?
Innovair Corporation is committed to providing the best quality air conditioning products, service, and comfort solutions in the market. For the past 20 years, Innovair has specialized in ductless air conditioning systems and solutions.
Customers and distributors will feel comfortable knowing they can rely on Innovair for:
- OEM spare parts available for immediate delivery
- Large inventory for delivery during times of need
- Consistent product quality
- Exceptional service for market support
- Multiple certifications for products of all market requirements
Please research the appropriate unit size for your area before purchasing. Above's suggestion of square footage is based on ideal situations where minimial heat is transferRed. If the area contains many electrical appliances, windows, or non-insulated areas, your sizing may need to increase above the recommended square footage. Please ask an expert technician for ideal size before purchasing.
All orders must be paid for prior to shipment
Shipments will be made within 2 business days upon payment received. We cannot ship outside of the 48 continental states. You will receive an automatic shipping update email from eBay with a tracking number and forwarder's website. Shipping normally takes 3 to 12 business days depending on your location. Note: eBay's estimated delivery date is not accurate for freight deliveries. All of our units are shrink wrapped, palletized and shipped to your home or business via LTL trucking line to insure the safe arrival and handling of your ductless AC mini split.
The carrier will not ship without your phone number to schedule delivery, so please make sure your phone number is in your contact information.
**FOR RURAL AREAS** Shipping is included for areas within 100 miles of any major airports. If the shipping location is beyond 100 miles of any major airport, an extra shipping fee will be requested. Please make sure to ask before placing the order if your area is considered a rural area.
Your ductless air conditioner will be insured with the freight company against any loss or damage without additional cost to you. Please make sure you inspect your mini split before you sign for it. Open the boxes and inspect each one before you sign and accept possession. Please do not accept, or take possession of, any unit with any damage, and write down any damage on the trucker’s bill of lading.
If there is damage to an item and you sign the freight delivery document that states the equipment has been received without any damages, we have no recourse against the freight company, and thus can’t refund your payment. So, please take the extra time to inspect your shipment completely when it arrives and make note of any damage on the bill of lading and document everything, regardless of how large or small it may seem.
We offer a 30-day return policy. If you wish to return your mini split, you must call us to obtain a return authorization number, and return your product within 30 days of receipt. To qualify for a refund, returned products must be in their original package unmarked and unused, and strapped to a pallet for transport by LTL carrier. If returned products appear used, arrive damaged, or need to be reboxed, the return may be refused.
Most of our ductless air conditioners are offered with free shipping, meaning shipping has been included in the price to provide you with the total cost of the order. If you return your purchase, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping it back to the warehouse (excluding defective returns). You will be refunded the purchase price less our actual outbound shipping cost.
Please refer to the warranty card for details. Owners are responsible for shipping and labor charges, if any. Products must be registered at https://www.innovair.com/product-warranty-registration/ for warranty to be valid.
A certified HVAC technician must complete the installation to be eligible for warranty.
HVAC Discount offers quality products at competitive prices. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance